In Your Area
Get a jump start on 'fall fun' on Saturday, September 7th from 12:30 - 3:00pm at the Let it Roll Bowling Alley in Phoenix for an afternoon of bowling! All proceeds will benefit the American Liver Foundation!
September 7th, 2013 (12:30 PM - 3:00 PM) - $20
Contact: Shari Ordog (Email)
Phone: 602-953-1800(Fax: 602-953-1806)
Hosted by American Liver Foundation
Let It Roll Bowl - Directions
8925 N. 12th St.
Phoenix, AZ 85020
30 million Americans have liver disease and nearly 4 million have Hep C, but many do not know they are infected. It’s time to act and make a difference in our community and put a stop to liver disease.
Join the American Liver Foundation on Saturday, September 7th, from 12:30 – 3:00pm at the Let it Roll Bowling Alley in Phoenix for an afternoon of Bowling! This event is open to adults and kids of all ages.
Registration is $20 per bowler.
We hope to see you there! All proceeds will benefit the American Liver Foundation!
1. To register call Shari at 602-953-1800 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot.
2. Teams of 4-5 people are encouraged. Lanes are limited—call soon so we can reserve yours!
3. Fee is $20 per person & includes two free raffle tickets, shoes and 2 hours of bowling!
4. If you're unable to attend, feel free to make a donation or sponsor a bowler(s).
5. Eat, drink, bowl and Strike out Liver Disease
Call Shari at 602-953-1800 or email@example.com