Are you up for the Challenge? This endurance training team offers a ticket to some of the most desirable sporting events in America and leads participants across the finish line with expert coaching, training and tools for success. Participants achieve their own fitness goals, while raising funds to create a better future for 30 million Americans with liver disease.
January 8th, 2014 - January 13th, 2014 (6 am - 12 pm)
Contact: Katrina Marshall (Email)
Phone: 646-737-9426 | More Information
Hosted by American Liver Foundation
Walt Disney World
Have you always wanted to run a half marathon or marathon but didn’t know where to begin? Do you love the idea of jogging through the Magic Kingdom and Epcot? Are you up for an athletic challenge?
Dream Big… So others have a chance to dream big too! By running the Walt Disney World® Marathon with Liver Life Challenge Team Cleveland, you can change the face of liver disease and ensure that the American Liver Foundation can fulfill its mission to eradicate liver disease!
Come train with us, and fundraise for the American Liver Foundation.
- Expert Coaching from an experienced run coach, including a personalized training plan, weekly team runs, and access for guidance and questions,
- Travel to and from Walt Disney World, including air and ground transportation, hotel accommodations, and team meals,
- Race Entry, team t-shirt, shoe tag, racing singlet, and other goodies,
- Fundraising Support from ALF staff,
- Team Meetings to learn everything about running, fundraising, and to get to know your teammates, and,
- Group Events, incuding team runs, monthly breakfast events, kick-off and send-off parties, and more where you can watch everyone on your team progress and gain the confidence you need to succeed.
So whether you are looking to participate in your first half marathon or beat a personal best in your 10th full, the Liver Life Challenge Team has something for everyone!
Team recruitment will continue through mid-September, so call today for more information!
Katrina Marshall, Executive Director
Page updated: June 20th, 2013