In Your Area
Help Fight Liver Disease
American Liver Foundation Rocky Mountain Division
1660 South Albion Street
Denver, CO 80222
American Liver Foundation
39 Broadway, Suite 2700
New York, NY 10006
Welcome to The Rocky Mountain Division of the American Liver Foundation… dedicated to serving the needs of patients and families living with liver disease in Colorado and Wyoming.
It is time to unleash your creative side! We are looking to you to design the 2016 Liver Life Walk T-shirt. The winner of the design contest will receive a $50 Amazon gift card and recognition as the 2016 Liver Life Walk T-shirt designer on social media, the Liver Life Walk website and in email.
Interested in submitting a T-shirt design? Follow the design guidelines below:
- Design theme should inspire others to join the American Liver Foundation (ALF) in the common goal to move forward towards a world free of liver disease.
- The Liver Life Walk logo should be incorporated into the design. The logo cannot be altered from its original design.
- Preference given to vector created artwork, please limit design to 4 colors. Liver Life Walk color scheme includes grey, red and blue. One additional color may be added in your design.
- Suggested print area is up to 12” wide and 12” tall.
- Artwork must be original and once submitted designer is granting ALF full rights to the design.
- You may be asked to modify your design to accommodate printing requirements or it may be modified by our printing department.
How to submit a design:
Designs must be submitted by Monday, November 8, 2015.
Send artwork via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, email and phone number.
The American Liver Foundation Rocky Mountain Division and Bonfils Blood Center invite eligible donors to give blood during Liver Awareness Month this October. More than 6,000 liver transplants are performed each year in the U.S., making it the second most common transplant. Liver transplant patients may require in excess of 30 pints of blood during surgery. Volunteer donors are the only source of blood for those in need of transfusions during surgery. Donors with all blood types are currently needed, especially those with all types of O in the Denver area.
Make an appointment: Call 303.363.2300 and give them Group #7274
Free monthly Hepatitis C testing day is the 3rd Tuesday of each month. Learn more
Mark your calendars for Tuesday, December 8, 2015 for the sixth consecutive 24-hour day of giving!
Know Your Dose campaign educates consumers and patients on how to use medicines containing acetaminophen appropriately. Learn More
Click on an upcoming event below or view all of our events.
5:30PM, April 7th, 2016
A Culinary Experience
May 15th, 2016
Run for Charity!
October is Liver Awareness Month!