American Liver Foundation
New York, NY 10006
Information for Donors
Our financial statements, annual reports, and forms 990 are available online.
Liver Disease Information
In Your Area
Questions About Donating?
Contact Beth DeRosa at 1-212-668-1000 ext. 1122
Help one click at a time!
Learn how you can help raise funds automatically, and at no cost to you, every time you search the Web
Take a closer look at how your contributions to the American Liver Foundation are used and what those funds go to support.
Of the total revenue generated for the American Liver Foundation approximately 80% is allocated to program services with the remaining 20% covering expenses associated with raising funds and managing the organization.
Program services include research, community services, public education programs, patient services and professional education programs.
© Copyright 2016 American Liver Foundation. All Rights Reserved. The American Liver Foundation is included in CharityWatch’s 2016 list of Top-Rated Charities and is a Member of the World Hepatitis Alliance.