The American Liver Foundation relies on volunteers. Not only because the generosity of their presence allows us to maximize our resources, but also because they embody the spirit and ideal of what we do.
Furthermore, liver disease affects the full social spectrum of the country. As a result, our volunteers bring an incredibly diverse range of gifts to the table. In offering volunteer opportunities, it is our goal to identify those gifts and make the best use of them in the service of our mission. Along the way, we aim to provide a rewarding and fulfilling experience for each volunteer.
When you volunteer with the American Liver Foundation you are directly contributing to the fight against liver disease. You are helping to save lives. At the same time you also:
- Make a meaningful difference in your community.
- Have flexible options and opportunities that fit your schedule.
- Build relationships and networks that last a lifetime.
- Learn and grow personally and professionally.
- Involve your family and friends.
Volunteer Opportunities Available with the Texas Division
From educational outreach to patient support services to event planning to administrative support, the volunteer opportunities at ALF are numerous.
- Office help: Mailings, filing, inventory of brochures, stuffing envelopes
- Communications: Answering phone, doing phone research, Internet searches, public relations
- Fundraising activities: Auction item procurement, sponsorship, team recruitment
- Education and Outreach: Love Your Liver Youth Education Program, Health and Agency Fairs
- Events: Committee Members, Day of, Logistics
We’d love to hear from you! Call or email us today to learn more!
TXD-Dallas@liverfoundation.org – North Texas;
TXD-Houston@liverfoundation.org – South Texas
(469) 551-9100 – North Texas;
(713) 249-8325 – South Texas