These sites are not endorsed or supported by American Liver Foundation; however, we hope you find them informative and/or useful.
The following organizations are good additional resources about alcohol-related liver disease.
- Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) provides group support for those who have difficulty maintaining sobriety
· Al-Anon provides group support for family members and friends worried about someone with a drinking problem
- Alateen provides group support for younger family members and friends affected about those with a drinking problem.
- ACO online resource provides information about binge drinking
- The National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) has in depth information about substance abuse information
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration’s (SAMHSA) treatment locator can find various treatment centers:
Share this page